Digital Data Analyst Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading client is looking for a Digital Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it’s expanding workforce for an initial 12-month contract which is likely to extend. As an International E-Commerce Company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level.
As a Digital Data Analyst, you will develop and manage reports and processes in order to enable data-driven decision making. You will translate business questions into analytical requirements and perform analysis to gain insights and identify opportunities. Partner with internal customers to ensure that proper KPIs are developed. You will build those relationships with operations, marketing, and leadership teams to align personalization with departmental goals.
In further detail, you will:
* Perform complex analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality
* Identify and analyse relevant data to drive business goals; turn data into actionable insights
* Analyse performance and different behaviours in an A/B test environment
* Tagging implementation, setup, verification and management across applications – ensuring we’re set up to answer product insights
* Build and maintain different reporting tools, such as dashboards or reports, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders
* Proactively identify areas of opportunities and/or improvement based on trends in the data
* Collaborate with User Researchers to detect gaps in knowledge about our user; identify research opportunities to fill those gaps
Required Qualifications & Experience:
BSc or MSc in a relevant quantitative field, e.g. computer science, maths, engineering, etc.
Minimum 3 years of experience working as a data analyst in a digital environment
Experience working with:
o Web analytics tool, e.g. Google Analytics
o Data visualization tool, e.g. Tableau
o Statistical programming language, e.g. R
o Relational databases and SQL
o A/B Testing & commands a strong understanding of associated statistical concepts
Comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£251 - £335/day