c£45-£50k and attractive benefits
We are recruiting this dynamic Head of HR role for an expanding, pro-active technology-based firm in Liverpool. You will enjoy a challenging lead HR role that will ensure employees are developed to their full potential; you will champion and value them and where necessary help recruit the very best of talent. In addition, you will lead and advise the Executive team through a period of constant change and transition and create an exciting environment where everyone wants to come to work to do their best.
Your key responsibilities will include;
* Developing/implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
* Translating key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and People Strategy and influencing the Executive Team on the best course of action.
* Providing HR advice/support on matters of HR policies, reflecting current legislation, best practice and business operations and goals.
* Develop a culture of high performance and reward.
* Create a companywide reward scheme that recognises high performers across the business.
* Lead the recruitment of people with the right ‘fit’ with the business when they are needed, whilst building the strong, value-based Employer Brand.
* Clearly identifying individuals’ capability and developing to full capacity to achieve high levels of organisational performance.
* Advise and lead through periods of change within the business.
* Lead people related projects and initiatives that support individual needs and the strategic direction of the business
* Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives
Ideally you will be a CIPD qualified, experienced HR Manager/HRBP with previous experience of working at a senior level within a high-skilled, highly creative, fast paced environment. This a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark and add value to a growing organisation
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£45000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits