Recruitment Solutions Wales Ltd is looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to join their team for one of their growing contracts.You will be an ambitious Senior Account Manager with a proven track record. As a Senior Account Manager you will be passionate about your work and always looking to take the business to the next level.
- You will be an established Senior Account Manager working with the Recruitment Industry
- You'll be used to managing a sizable account
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients
- Proven experience of working in a high demanding environment
- A good knowledge of recruitment compliance
- Working to wards targets and tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Working with our client on site to fulfill all recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies, using a wide range of media including social media
- Sifting through cv's to make sure the right candidates are recruited for the roles
- Registering and inducting all suitable candidates
- Administration duties, adding details to in house system, referencing and any other administrative tasks
- Will need a good eye for detail
- Will be on call to meet the clients requirements
What we offer as a company:
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 26 days for length of service excluding Bank holidays
- Access to our employee reward programme where you can get discounts on high streets, cinema tickets and more
- Birthday day off
- Long service awards and employee of the month
- Laptop and Mobile
- Bonus structure
- Support for a team with Manager with many years knowledge in the industry
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if interested apply today
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£20000 - £25000/annum Bonus