We are looking for a driven sales professional with a passion for the staffing industry. Someone who is motivated by searching for new business opportunities and loves building relationships in the community, while growing the Kelly foot print.
Your main role is to be an advocate for the client and to partner with our candidates on a much greater level. This is an opportunity where you not only get to meet and work with the best talent in the market, but you also get to learn about the amazing clients we represent.
This is a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” type of position. When you control your activity and focus on enthusiastic selling, you will succeed and you will see the success of your hunt. As an Account Executive, you are making outbound sales calls to identify hiring managers who need our assistance. Strong negotiation skills are a requirement – someone who thinks on their feet and is focused on solutions and gaining market share. You will work hand in hand with your recruiter, who identifies the top talent, to take these amazing candidates to the market, faster than our competition.
As a Finance Account Executive, you will be responsible for…
* Collaborating effectively with all levels of leadership
* Adhering to sales metrics and thresholds
* Remaining current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
* Operating within company policy while exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
* Building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, community leaders, and end users with current and prospective customers
Are you ready to join us?
* Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Entrepreneurship, Business, or Marketing preferred
* Internship experience within recruiting, sourcing, marketing, and/or sales preferred
* Driven to succeed – solution-oriented with strong sense of urgency
* Demonstrated internal/external customer focus
* Solid negotiation and presentation skills
* Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, and network
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills and success developing relationships
* Strong verbal/written communication and social skills
* Great teammate who embodies the Kelly mission
* Highly networked with strong social media presence
Interested candidates please reference job code 51763 when responding to this ad
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.