This is a great opportunity within a Learning Disability Team in East London. This is a Locum Social Work position in a diverse and well-connected part of the UK.
Benefits for you as the Adult Social Worker in the Learning Disability Team
* Competitive pay rate up to £30ph
* Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
* The opportunity to better the lives of the service users
* Easy access via the railway and major motorways
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
* Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Your responsibilities as the Adult Social Worker in the Learning Disability Team:
* Manage a complex caseload
* To provide supervision
* Dealing with complex safeguarding enquires
Requirements of you as the Adult Social Worker in the Learning Disability Team:
* Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
* Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Location: East London
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on (phone number removed) for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details. If this Adult Social Worker in the Learning Disability Social Work Team Worker isn’t what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
https://(url removed)/in/nathanya-legesse-(phone number removed)
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£28.00 - £30.00/hour