SRP Healthcare are rapidly expanding ***
SRP Healthcare are rapidly expanding and are looking for an exceptional candidate with experience to join our Wembley branch.
Consultant’s day is challenging and varied, taking responsibility for both candidates and clients. No two days are ever the same and you will be constantly challenged in your ability to reach set targets, bring on new business and generate revenue. Motivated by exceeding targets and being pushed outside your comfort zone, you will be able to demonstrate the competencies required for a career in sales. This is a fast-paced office-based position, the emphasis is on working accurately and quickly.
The office is friendly and professional. We use a variety of computer systems here and as such we are interested in finding people who have a high degree of PC literacy and who have used e-mails, CRM type databases and the usual Microsoft (or similar) applications in their previous positions
If you are a Recruitment Consultant and have proven experience in sales and building customer relationship, then look no further for your next challenge. We have an opportunity for you.
* Salary £23k -£27k + Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
* Salary review after 13 weeks
* Permanent Contract
* A structured pathway for your career development
* Contributory pension scheme
* 28 days holiday including public holidays
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role includes:
* Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract new business and new clients whilst developing existing
* Head hunting identifying exceptional candidates, some of who may already be in work, to meet the relevant service or client requirements,
* Pre-screening applicants over the telephone
* Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
* Organising Interviews and selection events
* Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
* Visiting clients where required to build and develop relationships;
* Developing a good understanding of clients, what they do, the healthcare industry, their work culture and environment;
* Working towards and exceeding targets.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
* Full UK driving licence
* A friendly and warming personality
* High level customer service skills
* Experience within a similar recruitment role or a great understanding of the recruitment process
Driving is part of your job you may from time to time have to visit Client's premises or occasionally be asked to visit another branch. As a result, we are only looking for people with a Full UK Driving Licence and daily access to their own vehicle
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£23000 - £27000/annum EXCELLENT UNCAPPED BONUS SCHEME