Scientific instrument Coordinator
The successful candidate will be providing scientific support services to facilitate the maintenance and repair of analytical laboratory instrumentation.
Activities relative to the job function could include: inventory management, order management, chemical management, Gas management & material handling.
• Follows well defined procedures as outlined by SOP’s & work instructions.
• Take direction from Site Supervisor/Manager (and Team Leads) regarding daily duties.
• Coordinate planned and reactive maintenance activities as assigned.
• Make decisions and utilize available resources to meet customer requirements, independently.
• Ensure risk and method statements are adhered to prior to commencement of any works.
• Manage work orders, keep & maintain log books, documentation and maintenance records.
• Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices
• Interface with key users regarding the maintenance of laboratory systems HPLC, GC, LC, GCMS etc.
• Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
• Utilize systems as required by job function.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Inventory Management: Stockroom management, dispensing of product and direction / coordination of affiliated stock activities.
• Perform on-site replenishments and disbursements.
• Perform duties to include receiving, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions
according to customer requirements.
• Ensure daily Lab housekeeping activities are carried out
• Ensure a safe and sustained supply of liquids and gases to the lab areas.
• All works carried out to comply with quality systems.
Experience within a lab environment
Written and verbal communication skills
Organisational and planning skills
Database & systems experience
Proficient in Microsoft office packages.
Excellent organisational and planning skills
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£26000 - £34000/annum