LCMS Applications Specialist
The LCMS Applications Specialist is responsible for designing and creating highly specialised scientific programs for LC-MS systems. With the purpose of providing first line software & technical support to enable minimal equipment downtime. This role will provide first-line technical, software & applications support for Liquid Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry platforms with the objective of maximising system utilisation & up-time.
Duties for this role will include:
* Ensure scientific accuracy through testing protocols on LC-MS systems.
* Work directly with Scientists and Service subject matter experts to determine the critical scientific information customers need to learn to successfully run advanced applications.
* This position requires a focus on Protein and cellular science with LC/MS, LC/MS/MS & GC instrumentation.
* Responsibilities include supporting scientists in developing applications, analysing complex samples, and making technical presentations.
* Develop Introductory Equipment Training Packages intended for both the client’s scientific workforce & Engineers.
* Develop & implement a performance qualification for LCMS platforms to aid the rapid determination of whether the root cause of an issue is either hardware or software related.
* Oversee & participate in LCMS equipment support activities.
* Lead LCMS equipment breakdown activities to identify the underlying cause, with the objective of mitigating its reoccurrence.
* Work closely with equipment users to develop & optimise assay protocols on their LCMS platforms, ensuring optimal efficiency & performance.
* Train equipment users on key concepts associated with the platforms, to support best-practice and mitigate run failures, ensuring optimal routine operation.
* Establish & maintain strong relationships with OEM Application Specialists
* Maintain awareness of new developments in the field of Liquid Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry.
* Help develop best-practice and facilitate knowledge sharing
LCMS LC-MS LC/MS LC/MS/MS LCMSMS LC-MS-MS HPLC UHPLC GC GC-MS GC/MS “liquid chromatography mass spectrometry” “Gas chromatography” “mass spectrometry” “Triple quad” QQQ “time of fight” Quadrupole Agilent Waters Thermofisher Sciex Shimadzu Jasco “GE AKTA
View Full Job Description.
This Position is being held on another website. Please click apply to view the full advert.
Career Ladder Partner jobs are live on Career Ladder for a set amount of time.
We apologise if the position is no longer live on it's host site.
Click "HERE" to go back to the search results.
£40000 - £45000/annum